information from Seattle.gov
The City’s Population & Demographics website provides population, housing and geographic data, reports, and other information for Seattle and its neighborhoods.
- Seattle-at-a-Glance – basic citywide demographic, social, economic and housing information from Census 2000
- Demographic Snapshots – a quick look at Seattle’s changing housing costs and needs, poverty rates, race and ethnicity, and immigration
- Census 2000 data – detailed citywide and neighborhood demographic, social, and economic reports and maps. NEW LOCALLY DEFINED REPORTS ADDED!
- Prior censuses – selected historic data from the past century
- Population trends – housing units, households, population, age, race, and ethnicity
- Other population and demographic resources
The King County Census Viewer, a web-based application for viewing maps and tables, provides more than 100 community census data indicators for 77 defined places in King County and Seattle.