Seattle Public Utilities’ $600-million, largest-ever capital facility is underway: the Ship Canal Water Quality Project. A key hub of activity is on Ballard’s Salmon Bay waterfront — at the base of 24th Avenue NW.
Join us at the Ballard District Council March 11 meeting for a timely update on this stormwater and sewage infrastructure effort that stretches from Ballard to Wallingford.
Learn the answers to these questions and more:
- What will the 65-foot tall pump station tower and tunnel shaft design look like?
- What will happen with the Yankee Diner building?
- Who is artist Christian French and what has he envisioned for the site?
- What pedestrian and street improvements are planned?
- When will the 24th Ave Pier open?
See the event page for more detailed information and please help spread the word to others in the community!