October 9, 2019 — King County Council District 4 Candidate Forum
October 2, 2019 — City Council District 6 Candidate Forum at Nordic Museum, co-hosted with Ballard Alliance
September 2019 — No meeting, due to two candidate forums being hosted in October.
August 2019 — Summer break. No meeting.
July 2019 — Interbay Armory Project, Ballard P Patch, Our Redeemers Safe Parking Program, Ice Cream Social
June 2019 — District 6 City Council Candidate Forum
May 2019 — Seattle Community Police Commission (CPC)
April 2019 — Dept of Neighborhoods (DON)
March 2019 — Crown Hill Upzone
- Due to severe weather, this meeting had to be postponed. The Seattle Community Police Commission is rescheduled for May 8, 2019.
January 2019 — BDC Member Organization Updates & Open Forum
In 2018, agendas featured a wide range of projects and issues, including:
- Councilmember Mike O’Brien District 6 Update and Q&A (including ADU/Cottage Legislation, MHA)
- BNSF Railroad Bridge Replacement
- City of Seattle Proposed New Tree Ordinance
- Law Enforcement Assisted Diversion (LEAD)
- Ballard Alliance Update on Homelessness Outreach and Public/Health Safety
- WSDOT Viaduct Replacement and Hwy 99 Tunnel Opening
- Sound Transit 3 Neighborhood Input
- Major Building Developments (15th & Market, Ballard Blocks 2, Stimson Bay Office Campus)
- SPU Ship Canal Water Quality Project
- Safety at Ballard Commons Park
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com.